Complaint Review: PRETTYPINKCOUTURE

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Tali — Newport Beach California
PRETTYPINKCOUTURE
Internet USA

PRETTY PINK COUTURE Logan Mungo No Order received & No refund as promised Internet

I placed an order with this site after following them on Instagram and adoring there clothes and swim suits. After two months I did not recieve the swimsuit that I had ordered. I posted on their instagram page to ask about my order and was then blocked from communicating. My post simply asked about my order and did not say anything negative.

After emailing with "Logan Mungo" I was told my order was "OVERLOOKED." After finding out that I had been waiting for two months for an order I was never going to recieve I asked if I could just have a refund. Logan emailed me responding that she would refund my payment.

Well a month and a half later still no refund. I can no longer file a claim with paypal beause it has been more than the alloted time fame to do so, If I had known she was not going to send my refund I would have filed a paypal claim. I put my faith in this ompany doing the right thing and sending me my money.

Here I am almost for month later and no refund and no order. Complete BS. Some people should not be allowed to run businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRETTYPINKCOUTURE/internet/PRETTY-PINK-COUTURE-Logan-Mungo-No-Order-received-amp-No-refund-as-promised-Internet-1069342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRETTYPINKCOUTURE