• Report: #320342

Complaint Review: PRFH - Process Check From Home - Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions

• Submitted: Sun, March 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 23, 2008

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
PRFH - Process Check From Home - Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions
19800 MacArthur Blvd. Ste. 300 Irvine, California U.S.A.

PRFH - Process Check From Home - Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions She took my hard earned money and I could not acess the info. that she said I needed from her website Irvine California

Hi. I thought I had found the best work at home program on the internet(from the way Angela Penbrook said it). On March22nd I paid $197.00 to order her program. I never got an order confirmation number and when I tried to acess the "How To Make A Fortune Prossing Rebates From Home" quick start guide, that she says you have to do on her website. No matter how many times you click on that book, you dont go anywhere.

The only thing I could do was get to some bank program that is conected to her website called "Click Bank"(with she said to do in her program) to set up an account to track your income from sells. She also tells you to set up blogs,websits, and other things so you can put ads on to sell products tat this Click Bank states you will make 75% of the sell, when someone buys their products. The only phone number you can find is one on the Click Bank website.

When I called it the person on the other end could not talk English. There is not one thing on or in work at home scam that has anything to do with filling out anything to process rebates. I have to wait til Monday to go to by bank to try and get my money back. I will get my money back one way or another. I work to hard for the little bit of money I do get and I dont like when someone takes advantage of me or MY CHILDREN, witch is what this company or person(Angela Penbrook) has done.

Gerldene
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRFH-Process-Check-From-Home-Angela-Penbrook-Penbrook-Productions/Irvine-California-92612/PRFH-Process-Check-From-Home-Angela-Penbrook-Penbrook-Productions-She-took-my-hard-e-320342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRFH - Process Check From Home - Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions