Complaint Review: PRIA - PRIZE RESEARCH INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

• Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: T. SAUNDERS — New Jersey United States of America
PRIA - PRIZE RESEARCH INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
PO BOX 527800 MIAMI, Florida United States of America

PRIA - PRIZE RESEARCH INTELLIGENCE AGENCY $2,342,000.00 PENDING CASH DISPURSAL AWAITING. FINAL NOTICE. FINAL PAYMENT IS DEPENDANT ON SATISFACTORY COMPLETION OF CLAIM REQUIREMENTS AND VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILTY/SUBMISSION SEND $20 MIAMI, Florida

I GOT THIS LETTER IN THE MAIL NOVEMBER 30TH 2009 AT 3:30 pm.  I READ AND IT SOUNDED TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.  MY RIGHT HAND WAS ACHING DEEPLY IN THE PALM TOO.  I WAS TOLD THAT WHEN THAT HAPPENS THAT MEANS YOU WILL GET MONEY SOON, BOY WAS I CONVINCED FOR A MINUTE.  I EVEN SIGNED IT AND THINKING HOW CAN I GET TO THE STORE TO GET THE MONEY AND SEND THIS COMPANY $20 SO I CAN GET MY MILLIONS.  THEN SOMETHING TOLD ME TO LOOK THEM UP ONLINE SINCE I HAD THE LAPTOP OPEN.   AWH MAN  I WASN'T EVEN SURPRISED WHEN THE NAME CAME UP WITH BOLD BRIGHT RED LETTERS SAYING RIPOFF.  LOL EVENTHOUGH, I WANTED THIS MONEY I KNEW SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT BECAUSE MY LUCK IS NOT THAT GOOD.  I READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND I'M SORRY THAT YOU GUYS DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO LOOK IT UP FIRST AND I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN SUCKERED OUT OF $20 BUCKS TOO.  I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND THAT OUR STRUGGLES WILL BE OVER SOON THAT WE WON'T HAVE TO KEEP BEING SUCKERED BY THESE SUCKERS.  THEY ARE LIKE VAMPIRES THEY THRIVE ON OUR NEED AND LUST FOR WEALTH.  TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.

PS. REMEMBER LUST IS A SIN AND THAT'S WHY WE FAIL IN TRYING TO GET CERTAIN THINGS.  OUR DESIRES ARE GREATER THAN OUR NEEDS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIA-PRIZE-RESEARCH-INTELLIGENCE-AGENCY/MIAMI-Florida-33152-7800/PRIA-PRIZE-RESEARCH-INTELLIGENCE-AGENCY-234200000-PENDING-CASH-DISPURSAL-AWAITING-530943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIA - PRIZE RESEARCH INTELLIGENCE AGENCY