Complaint Review: PRIA

• Updated: Sat, January 14, 2012

• Reported By: robin — muskegon Michigan United States of America
PRIA
po box 527800 miami, Florida United States of America

PRIA claiming that i have $2,342,000.00 in unclaimed money and they wanted me to send them $20 miami, Florida

on 1/11/2012, I received a letter in the mail that stated there was $2,342,000.00 in non-disbursed funds. At the time, I thought that it was an answer to my prayers that would have helped my boyfriend and i with our situation. But then a friend told me that if it sounded too good to be true, it probably was. Then she told me that it was probably a scam, boy was she ever right. I hope that something gets done with this company before someone really gets hurt or cant afford to lose the $20 that they ask for every time they send a letter like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIA/miami-Florida-33152/PRIA-claiming-that-i-have-234200000-in-unclaimed-money-and-they-wanted-me-to-send-the-822920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIA