Complaint Review: PRICE LINE .COM

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Ft lauderdale Florida
priceline.com Nationwide U.S.A.

PRICE LINE .COM Dont Bid on Price Line they will change your Destination and Charge You a Fee?? .No Customer Service is A Joke! Internet

Just went to priceline.com today to book a hotel in Nassua Bahamas for Special function. Just as I was to click book it for my hotel stay

You know the pop up comes up to Bait you " Bid on this hotels booking Save 40% discount. Name you own price!, OH MY Goodness. Why did I do that. ?, Sure they excepted my Bid .>. I was so excited for such a great deal. Then I noticed the city was not the same.
They not only CHANGED my Destination from nassua to lacaya grand bahamas Island ( WRONG place !) but refused to change it with out charging my a Fee! For THERE error. Customer service ..There is none!.There is no Professionalism. I asked to speak to a manager I was told there was no one available .. ?? what kind of company is this. Then I was put on hold at least 3x during this 1 hour ordeal and they told me I would be transfered to Customer Relations Dept.. That was a Joke the person that i spoke with intially never updated the file of the situation at hand. If there is really a logging system.It was not used, So now this other person expected me to go over the story Again > because he had no idea of my name or what was going on . He never made any type of introduction as to title dept etc, The man or Boy actually Laughed out loud in my ear. when I asked him a superviser. he stated oh are you the one who put in the wrong distination This totally unexceptable. Its not worth the time or trouble.!!! and yes I also was given a bogus Telephone # for the corporate office. But I did find the corporate Investors info on the web and contact email for the customer relations dept.I will contact all of my clients so they wil be forwarned not to do any type of transaction with Price line. I'm glad I searched the web for any info on price line. I wished I checked it Sooner. It's said " Hind site is 20 20 ", for me it will be $25 or more

Ft lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRICE-LINE-COM/nationwide/PRICE-LINE-COM-Dont-Bid-on-Price-Line-they-will-change-your-Destination-and-Charge-You-a-351234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRICE LINE .COM