Complaint Review: PRICELINE

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: jaym — winchester California United States of America
PRICELINE
PRICELINE.COM PRICELINE.COM, California United States of America

PRICELINE PRICELINE - "2936" BBR COMPLAINTS CANT BE GOOD - NOW ADD ONE MORE PRICELINE.COM, California

As you can see on BBB.org there has been 2936 complaints against PRICELINE and that's  just one site!

You can see just how many complaints there are on the "Ripoff Report".

You may ask yourself why is there so many complaints against a company that is service based ?

First of all, I can truly say " they do not care about me as a customer " and apparently they dont care about 1000's of others !

I have had an issue that I've been trying to resolve for 2 days. Multiple calls & emails.

It has to do with star ratings & you can see 1000's of other customers have had similar complaints. I wont go into huge detail, other then I booked a 4 star hotel & when I won my bid I did further research on the property. I found Trip Advisor & Expedia both had it at 3 1/2 stars, 4 other travel web sites had it as low as a 3 star hotel. This upsets me greatly ! The 2 leading travel authorities show it as 3 1/2 & 4 other sites show it as 3, there is a major problem !

My interactions with customer service is by far the WORST I have ever experienced !

They just DON'T CARE about you as a customer.

Even after I sent them all the documentation on the property, they still REFUSED TO DO THE RIGHT THING !

When I told them I write travel reviews & will be writing a review a day for the next 7 days, I was told go ahead.

It is SAD in today economy all we want is what is FAIR & RIGHT, they just DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER !

They would rather have you ANGRY & UPSET, THEN DO THE RIGHT THING & HAVE A SATISFY CUSTOMER !

I JUST DON'T GET THEIR RUDENESS !

All I can say 1000's of consumers cant be wrong, DO NOT USE PRICELINE.COM ! ! ! ! !

YOU BEEN WARNED ! ! !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRICELINE/PRICELINECOM-California-/PRICELINE-PRICELINE-2936-BBR-COMPLAINTS-CANT-BE-GOOD-NOW-ADD-ONE-MORE-PRICELINE-1009247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRICELINE