Complaint Review: PRICELINE

PRICELINE
Internet USA

PRICELINE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Double check your entries

I have bought 3 tickets for my family from priceline and when I was picking dates from date time picker for the tickets, I have selected June 14th 2014 from New York to San Diego. Then 2 days later, I was going to make a reservation to rent a car and I needed to check the flight times. I have noticed that the date on my itinerary was Junst 21th instead of June 14th. I immediately called Priceline so called "Customer Service" . First agent, her name was 'Nour' who was just "helping" by suggesting to buy 3 new tickets for family, because it is going to be cheaper. Well perfect suggestion Nour, thank you! Then I wanted to contact with her supervisor. After wait for a while on the line, I finally able to talk with her "Super"visor. She was really "Super"visor  as a supervisor as who can say simply to her customer "well, nothing we can do, you can go get new tickets". Wow it is super easy right, Who cares, I gotta pay another $800 for the new tickets. They were telling me that, they can only change the tickets in 24 hours but it is being 2 days. When I try to explain that I was looking for a ticket for June 14th and how come that has been sent to me as June 21th, she told that I should have been careful, because I have selected June 21th instead of June 14th. Well thanks for suggestion again. BUT I do NOT accept that.  "Super"visor's name was Louise and when I ask her to talk with her SUPER SUPER visor, she told that they do NOT accept inbound call. The only way to contact with them is just email. I was "WOOOOW" what a profesiional COORPORATE company that there is only agent and her "Super"visor that you can call. They obviously distained to customers by not accepting inbound calls. PERFECT!

I also requested the phone converstation which was being recorded, SUPERvisor Louise told me that she doesn't have to do that. Well, for now she doesn't have to. Correct. However, I did this before and I know when the court ask the record with warrant they HAVE TO. So that's what is gonna happen again.

Well as I did before, I'm going to find a lawyer again for this case. And I know I'm going to win this case again. It doesn't matter how much it costs to me. I don't mind to pay for justice! If is there any lawyer who would like to case, please also contact with me by h.berkanbilgin@gmail.com

BEWARE OF PRICELINE. Go to local travel agencies who are much more professional and take care you more than these money hunters!

I'm going to keep writing on their complain forms, and also review web sites like here. Never give up!

Berkan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRICELINE/internet/PRICELINE-THE-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-EVER-Internet-1146756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRICELINE

Double check your entries

AUTHOR: Pirate Greg - ()

I am assuming you used Priceline's website.  If you did then you entered the wrong dates and did not verify them before clicking the Buy or Purchase button.  If this is the case then you made a typographical error and didn't catch it in time to have in changed for no charge.  After 24 hours it seems like no changes can be made without paying a fee.  In this case new tickets would be cheaper than paying the change fees.  Just a lesson to all of us to double check the dates.