Complaint Review: **PRICELINE.COM SUCKS** (Lies about free 1st bag) then charged 40.00 at Airline!

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 23, 2010

• Reported By: I got screwed — winter park Florida U.S.A.
800 Connecticut Avenue Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

**PRICELINE.COM SUCKS** (Lies about free 1st bag) then charged 40.00 at Airline! Airtran, Priceline, Priceline.com Lies, deceit, games, bait and switch, frauds, DONT USE, DO NOT USE, Norwalk, Connecticut

This is pretty simple, PRICELINE.COM are liars. I called before I purchased tickets through Priceline to ask about the "1 bag free" with Airtran. Why? Because I know Airtran charges. The woman told me it's a Priceline promotion they had worked out with Airtran! Pretty cool, so I went online and booked my hotel stay and flight for this last weekend (20th of Nov.)

So, I arrive at the airline to find out I was lied to. They want 20.00 for my bag.. I tried to speak with them and they told me it was a Priceline mistake and Priceline had to deal with it, and if I wanted to fly it was 20.00 each way.  I called priceline and nothing, I emailed them and I get:

Dear Damon,

Thank you for taking the time to send us an e-mail. We understand that
you were informed by us that baggage fee is free regarding your vacation package reservation for Baltimore.

Our records indicate that we have already addressed your concern. We
understand that you are not satisfied with the resolution.

We reviewed your issue again to confirm that we did not overlook
anything that might support a more favorable resolution. There is
nothing we can add to what has already been stated in our previous
correspondence. Although we empathize with your situation, we are truly
unable to assist you further in this matter.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Prakash C.
Customer Service Specialist

They are liars and deceitful... AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2010 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRICELINECOM-SUCKS-Lies-about-free-1st-bag-then-charged-4000-at-Airline/Norwalk-Connecticut-/PRICELINECOM-SUCKS-Lies-about-free-1st-bag-then-charged-4000-at-Airline-Airtran-664840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on **PRICELINE.COM SUCKS** (Lies about free 1st bag) then charged 40.00 at Airline!