Complaint Review: PRICELINE.COM

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Shirley — FORT PIERCE Florida
PRICELINE.COM
Internet USA

PRICELINE.COM I made hotel reservations through Priceline for two nights at the Best Western in Cairo Georgia for the nights of July 3 & 4. Internet

Around the first week in June, I made Hotel reservations through Priceline.Com for two nights for two rooms in Cairo Georgia. The reservation was made for July 3&4. About one week after making the reservatiion, I found that the date for the function that I was planning to attend had been changed. I called the customer service number on the registration and asked to change the dates and I was told that I could not make any changes for the reservation. I then called the Best Western Hotel in Cairo Georgia to explain my delima and I was told the same thing." No changes allowed". Both of the peopl I talked with had a strong Indian accent so you know where they were from. Why does the U.S. government allow these people to come into the United States and enjoy all the free benefits of this Country and then get a License to Rip-Off everybody?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRICELINECOM/internet/PRICELINECOM-I-made-hotel-reservations-through-Priceline-for-two-nights-at-the-Best-West-1064854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRICELINE.COM