- Report: #711993
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: PRIME Inc.
PRIME Inc.2740 North Mayfair, Springfield, MO 65803 Springfield, Missouri United States of America
PRIME Inc. New Prime Inc Deceptive Practices Springfield, Missouri
*General Comment: 80+ hrs in 7 days?
*Consumer Comment: Thanks for the Good Intel.
*UPDATE Employee: Prime is awesome!!!!!!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
If you lease from Prime Inc. you might slowly go broke like I did. Here are some of my problems with Prime.
1) If you turn in your truck, they will find things wrong with it that in (9 weeks time, the length of time I had their truck) could not possibly be caused by me. I am positive that the person that had my truck before me was charged for those same repairs. The repairs were not done before I took possession, the truck was sent out with me and now I am being charged for them too. And the next guy/gal will be charged after me. What a racket.
2) I was required to have a sleep study (how convenient that they just happen to have that available on-site) and that test was to cost $150.00. I took the study; I was NOT diagnosed with sleep apnea. But, 6 months later I receive a bill for $1,900.00 for the C-PAP machine (that I did not receive because it was not prescribed), for 6 months monitoring of the C-PAP machine (how do you charge for monitoring for a machine that I do not have?) and additional charges for the sleep study. [continued below]....
3) I was told and saw their posters that say they "guarantee" .95 cents a mile. Sounds pretty up-front right? No, not at PRIME. If you take a load for less than 95 cents, they will pay you the difference... but they will deduct that amount from your next weeks pay. You will have to pay it back. The problem is you get so many loads from them that are under .95 cents a mile that you will find yourself in the hole. Im not sure about you, but working 80+ hours a week, 7 days a week, months without getting home is worth more than zero or close to it. They are in control and you dont have a chance of making a living... only being their indentured servant.
4) I feel they do not pay the 72% of line haul as they promise. I feel that they do not pay the fuel surcharge as promised. I feel they are in the business of making money off of their employees.
This is my opinion and personal experience. I was a woman flatbed driver for them, one that was smart enough to get out quick, not smart enough to never have gone there.
My husband also leased a truck from them at the same time I did with the same outcome. We have the contact information for close to 10 other drivers that want to get together and sue them (you know whats).
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIME-Inc/Springfield-Missouri-65803/PRIME-Inc-New-Prime-Inc-Deceptive-Practices-Springfield-Missouri-711993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.