Complaint Review: PRIME LEGAL PLANS (http://primelegalplans.com)

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned Couple — Lowell Massachusetts United States of America
PRIME LEGAL PLANS (http://primelegalplans.com)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

PRIME LEGAL PLANS (http://primelegalplans.com) PRIME LEGAL PLANS is a SCAM! Consumer Alert: do NOT provide them BANKING INFORMATION! Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Thank God someone gets it RIGHT! Prime Legal Services Is NOT Prime Legal Plans!!

*UPDATE Employee: Exceed Expectations

Prime Legal Plans is a scam. My wife and I started one of their monthly obligation programs less than a year ago. Since then, they conformed from Legal Plans (go ahead and look up their scam reports) to (a false 501c3 that the group was using as a supposed non for profit organization) to (more scams) and now Prime Legal Plans. This major scam is that they ask you and your family to provide them with information online, and that they will help mediate and modify your mortgage, but need to do an audit and analysis of your financial and mortgage information, and cannot continue the consultation without the banking information. Prime Legal Plans is not operating in Wilmington, Delaware as they are probably filed as a Delaware corporation to hide their scam. My wife and I did a look up on www.SunBiz.org to find out where these con artists are located, so if you would like to find out where they are conducting fraud, go ahead and look up Prime Legal Plans.

Since we started we have had 3 different reps, and 7 or 8 different number changes. To keep the scam alive, there is always someone picking up the phone. If you are not hiding anything, why do you need to change your numbers and websites and company name so many times in a year?

The facts are that my wife and I found out that Prime Legal Plans Scam is a boiler room operation out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Although they keep changing names, the fact is that they are ripping families off on a day to day basis and it is surprising they still can operate and do business. After Prime Legal Plans "The 110% Scam", contacted us, they explained they were non for profit, but still needed banking information for the attorney. A ParaLegal called us, and explained the attorney was not available, and we spoke for 20 minutes. We still have not spoken to an attorney, and have paid for months upon months.

My advice to an family out there like ourselves, do not get involved with Prime Legal Plans. They are a dishonest company and group of fraudulent companies, that is hurting thousands of Americans and should be shut down. This is another mortgage modification group that is utilizing many fingers of fraud to get money. Stay away from Prime Legal Plans, and do not give them the opportunity to steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIME-LEGAL-PLANS-httpprimelegalplanscom/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/PRIME-LEGAL-PLANS-httpprimelegalplanscom-PRIME-LEGAL-PLANS-is-a-SCAM-Consumer-Aler-811241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIME LEGAL PLANS (http://primelegalplans.com)

AUTHOR: Prime Legal Services Clifton,NJ - (United States of America)

Prime Legal Services Clifton NJ is NOT NOT Prime Legal Plans from FL they have been closed

Exceed Expectations

AUTHOR: William - (United States of America)

I can assure you that as a company we value all our clients and strive to exceed expectations. We would very much like to speak with you in order to resolve this matter amicably. Unfortunately, due to the lack of contact information I have been unable to reach out to you and get to the bottom of all of your concerns. I would greatly appreciate if you could contact me at your earliest convenience at the number I have listed below.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,