Complaint Review: PRIME ONE FINANCIAL - VERITECH COMMUNICATIONS

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2004

• Reported By:Maple Shade New Jersey
PRIME ONE FINANCIAL - VERITECH COMMUNICATIONS
363 7TH AVENUE NY, New York U.S.A.

PRIME ONE FINANCIAL - VERITECH COMMUNICATIONS RIP-OFF FRAUD, BAD NEWS COMMUNICATIONS NY New York

When something sounds too good to be true, WELL, go with your instinct, because IT IS! These people are frauds. They should be put in jail.

On July 21, 2004, I received a phone call from Janet Merdi congratulating me getting approved for a Master Card with a guaranteed credit limit of $1,000.00. I would just need a checking account to deduct $199.00. I was reluctant, but thought it could be ligitimate. Boy, have I been had! I spoke to Rob this evening and told him I'm a step ahead of him. I know what you are all about! He assured me, this was not a hoax. I don't believe him. I most definitely don't believe him now, because I have read through other reports on this company and cannot believe I am a victim of false advertising and it's cost me $199.00. I don't have the extra money to throw out the window. Please help me get my money back and put these people in jail. How dare they do this to innocent people. Shame on them! I am ready to explode, I'm very angry!

Tony
Sewell, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIME-ONE-FINANCIAL-VERITECH-COMMUNICATIONS/NY-New-York-10001/PRIME-ONE-FINANCIAL-VERITECH-COMMUNICATIONS-RIP-OFF-FRAUD-BAD-NEWS-COMMUNICATIONS-NY-Ne-101802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIME ONE FINANCIAL - VERITECH COMMUNICATIONS