Complaint Review: PRIME ONE FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2003

• Reported By:SOUTH ORANGE New Jersey
PRIME ONE FINANCIAL
2020 W. 19TH STREET NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

PRIME ONE FINANCIAL ripoff They took $187.00 out of my checking account on Sept 22, 2003 and it's October 26th, 2003 and NO CREDIT CARD! I called them and told them I want my money back! NEW YORK New York

They took $187.00 out of my checking account on September 22, 2003 and it's October 26th , 2003 and NO CREDIT CARD! I called and told them I want my money back!

They said mail all the information back that was sent to me and they will mail me a refund.

To date still have not received a refund.

Johnson
South Orange, New Jersey
U.S.A

catherine
SOUTH ORANGE, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2003 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIME-ONE-FINANCIAL/NEW-YORK-New-York-10011/PRIME-ONE-FINANCIAL-ripoff-They-took-18700-out-of-my-checking-account-on-Sept-22-2003-a-70229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIME ONE FINANCIAL