Complaint Review: PRIME ONE

• Reported By:BATON ROUGE Louisiana
PRIME ONE
274 EGENIGTON AVE WEST TORONTO, Ontario Canada

PRIME ONE ripoff WEST TORONTO Ontario

ON FEB 20,2004 PRIME ONE ACH 187.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. A month later I called and spoke with a female rep and she said it was mailed out march 11 and to wait for the package. So I waited the time went on and I called again and spoke with another female rep and she told me that it was actually sent out on another date. So I told her I wanted my money back so she said to wait for the package. It had some real great deals in it and if I didn't want it then I could get a refund.

So still I haven't received anything. I called 6-14-04 and spoke with a female and explain why 3 and 1/2 months later and I still have nothing and told her I would get my lawyer involved and the bi*** hung up the phone. So I called back and spoke with steven rep #1005 and he gave me the run around as well. Called him about 5 times just today. I want to snap their heads off. If any one has any way of getting a refund please contact me please

Lekisha
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2004 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIME-ONE/WEST-TORONTO-Ontario-M4R-1B2/PRIME-ONE-ripoff-WEST-TORONTO-Ontario-94901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIME ONE