Complaint Review: PRIMOTRONIX.COM

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Liam — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
1266 E. Main Street Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

PRIMOTRONIX.COM BESTPRICEDPHOTO.COM DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM - unless you like getting harassed, lied to, and have to change you credit card number Stamford, Connecticut

I had to get my money back through the credit card company and had to change my card number! And I am not the only one who had to do that.  Their strong suit is fraudulent, deceptive practices and theft.  They specialize in bad customer service, hang-ups, upselling, and lying to you!  They fraudulently use deceptive practices by saying and listing it is a Sony battery you are buying and send you a cheap knockoff!

Go to Better Business Bureau and check out their F rating for both sites.  Also, dont just look at the good reviews customers left.  Look at the bad reviews on several other review sites too.

I ordered the Sony HDR-CX580V Camcorder for $555.00 and decided to also buy an extra Sony BP-V50 Long life battery for $40.00, which they offered a free battery charger with the purchase.  After the purchase, there was no update for two weeks.  So I called them and it turns out they do not send their products until you call them and have them try to upsell you on your purchase.  After I
repeatedly refused and told him to send my items, he said some rude stuff to me and hung up.  That is when I should have cancelled everything.

Almost a month later, I finally get my camcorder and they gave me their expensive $129.00 NON-SONY BRAND BP-FV100 battery!  This battery is a crappy generic of a generic!  I called them so I could cancel my battery order and return their wrong battery they sent me, and they didnt
want it back! After getting customer service on the phone, which is a task in itself, the guy tells me I cant cancel the battery order because that it was a package deal and I said No, I ordered it separately!  Cancel my order for the battery, and tell me how to send back your wrong battery you sent me.

He then changes his story and says you got the upgrade on the battery because on our website it says you order a battery and you get a free upgrade on it.  That is a lie.  If that was true, then why the triple upgrade instead of just up to the BP-FV70 ($69.00) battery?  And no, it is not on their website.  So I told him when I ordered the battery, it stated I would get an external charger for free! which I never got! Then he starts talking angry and mouthy with me and then HANGS UP ON ME!  Repeated attempts to talk to them went unanswered.

So, they stole from me the external charger, did not give me the right battery and refuse to give me what I ordered!

LIE TALLY: lies about Sony brand, package deal lie, and upgrade lie.

THEFT TALLY: my Sony brand originally ordered battery, my external charger, and $40.00 cost of the

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIMOTRONIXCOM/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/PRIMOTRONIXCOM-BESTPRICEDPHOTOCOM-DO-NOT-BUY-ANYTHING-FROM-THEM-unless-you-like-gettin-1002730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIMOTRONIX.COM