Complaint Review: PRINT CITY SUPPLY (PCS)

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous for safety purposes — MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota United States of America
PRINT CITY SUPPLY (PCS)
7862 W. IRLO BRONSON HWY SUITE 258 KISSIMMEE, Florida United States of America

PRINT CITY SUPPLY (PCS) BUSINESSCHECKSUSA.COM PRINT CITY SUPPLY IS VERBALLY ABUSIVE KISSIMMEE, Florida

I was just verbally abused by two people from Print City Supply (PCS).  I am still shaking!  This has never happened to me before.

We ordered something over the internet from them, and I called to try to resolve an issue with what we received in the shipment.

Now I am concerned that they have our bank information, as well as our credit card information.  I will be watching this very carefully, as I can tell that these people cannot be trusted!  Especially after reading these earlier reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRINT-CITY-SUPPLY-PCS/KISSIMMEE-Florida-34747/PRINT-CITY-SUPPLY-PCS-BUSINESSCHECKSUSACOM-PRINT-CITY-SUPPLY-IS-VERBALLY-ABUSIVE-KISSIM-600494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRINT CITY SUPPLY (PCS)