Complaint Review: PRINT HARMONY

PRINT HARMONY
Clearwater Florida Internet United States of America

PRINT HARMONY Deceptive Policiys DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. BEWARE, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: False Accusations

I called Print Harmony to see if they could do a certain order for me.  I was told on the phone by colleen that they could do it, And to just go and pay for the job online and upload the files.  I did so.  Paid $253.53 for the order and they called right back and said that they could not in fact do it.  I said OK,  Just refund my money.  Colleen told me that it was their policy NOT to refund but to give a in house credit.

That did not sit well with me as I felt like I was just ripped off, HELL I diod get ripped off plain and simple!  So I disputed the charge with the CC company and after 4 months the award went to PH as it was in the Terms and Conditions of no refunds.  Fine,  Lets move on...Right? WRONG!  When I went back to their web site to use my $253.53 credit,  Guess what?

The raised their prices on me 200%. Just me not for all.. Just me!  They laugh at you on the phone,  They are condescending when speaking to you, THEY NEVER CALL  YOU BACK!!!! 50+ Phone calls during this and only 1 phone call back to me.  I am just in shock of how low they can be... I must say this very clear.... THIS COMPANY IS AWFUL TO WORK WITH.  I am taking them to court over this.  How dare they treat hard working people like this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRINT-HARMONY/internet/PRINT-HARMONY-Deceptive-Policiys-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-BEWARE-Internet-1043926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRINT HARMONY

False Accusations

AUTHOR: General Manager - ()

The accusations that this client is making are completely false. The dispute was rewarded rightfully to Print Harmony not because of our refund policy, but because of the client's fraudulent claims against Print Harmony in an attempt to excuse himself of said policy. This customer lied about speaking to a customer service representative prior to placing his order and Print Harmony has the written time-stamped e-mails as proof of this fabrication. This is why Print Harmony was rewarded the claim.

Just as this customer lied previously, he is also lying now about his 200% increase in cost and about receiving no return phone calls. Even after being spoken to in a belittling manner, yelled at, and being repeatedly called rude names, our customer service department still has been in contact continuously with this client in an attempt to help him with his current situation.

Our over 20,000 resellers that use Print Harmony know that the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always strives for excellence in customer service and quality. With countless orders since 2008, this customer's own Print Harmony account is a testament to that fact.

skywave