Complaint Review: PRINTERPIX

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Dahna — Walnut Cove North Carolina United States of America
107 Commerce St. Lake Mary FL 32746 Internet United States of America

DO NOT USE PRINTERPIX!!! In good faith, I made several orders in late November--2 of them for the 20"x16" PHOTO CANVAS.

Upon arrival they were extremely poor quality, faded colors--just awful.

When I contacted the company, they had me send one back and said they would 'redo' them...

Much, much later they send the exact same 2 canvases back---absolutely NO IMPROVEMENT....it looked like they printed it exactly the same---poor quality--faded color---slightly out of focus....

I had another order that they had LOST--so after Christmas when I addressed the photo canvases issue and advised them I just wanted a refund---Supervisor Michael Conners would not send me a return label to send them back---very rude and uncaring...not a single apology...In fact, they just ignore my requests.

I will not pay to send these canvases back to this useless company.

Do NOT waste your money with this company.

I have photos of these poor quality photo canvases if anyone would care to see...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRINTERPIX/internet/PRINTERPIX-CLICKINKScom-DO-NOT-USE-PRINTERPIX-MAJOR-RIPOFF-DO-NOT-WASTE-YOUR-MONE-1004274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRINTERPIX