stuck

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Georgene — Fairbanks Alaska United States of America
PRIORITY ONE CLEARING

PRIORITY ONE CLEARING Unsolicited magazine subscription , Internet

Due to the actions of Priority One Clearing, I recently received a copy of the December/January issue of Parenting Magazine via the US Postal Service. I did not subscribe to this magazine. I do not want to subscribe to this magazine.

When contacted, Parenting Magazine's subscription department told me that Priority One Clearing Service had initiated a two year subscription in my name. Parenting Magazine has agreed to send no more issues of Parenting to me.

I have been unable to contact any live staff at Priority One Clearing Services, however I left a recorded message regarding this unauthorized subscription on the company's answering machine.

I don't know where Priority One Clearing got my address, but I did not authorized the subscription and I do not want any magazines. I have requested that Priority One Clearing Services fix this error and that they remove my name and address from the company's lists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIORITY-ONE-CLEARING/internet/PRIORITY-ONE-CLEARING-Unsolicited-magazine-subscription-Internet-997517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIORITY ONE CLEARING