Complaint Review: PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES, PPT

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 26, 2009

• Reported By:fort walton beach Florida
PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES, PPT
4605 Coates Drive Fairborn, Georgia U.S.A.

PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES, PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES, PPT I GUESS THEY GOT ME TOO, BUT GOOD, GOING OUT OF BUSINESS THANKS TO PPT! Fairborn Georgia

*Author of original report: Turned mine over to collections, so should you

* : Here we are in September...

Let me start by saying that I have been an independent contractor, working with PPT since 2005. They've always been "high maintenance" and slow to pay, but things have gotten completely out of hand.

I was contacted on march 3rd by Stephen Walker, a Prism Point 'partner manager' about providing 5 laborers for a job at the Pensacola Navy base, to move and un-box replacement plasma TV's for the dormitories. I explained to him that I would be able to provide the laborers, but that we would have to do weekly invoicing on the ticket, because my company was unable to cover net30 on the payroll. Stephen referred me to the project manager, Jeff Orvis.

Jeff assured me that this should not be a problem, that I could email him weekly invoices and that he would submit them for payment and contact accounting to have them expedited. With his assurances, we sent our team to work. The job was estimated to run 10 days to 2 weeks.

The job took 3 and 1/2 weeks. I submitted my weekly invoices to Jeff as we had agreed...but after 3 weeks, we had not received a check, or any indication that one would be forthcoming. I emailed Jeff regarding this several times, and received assurances that they were being processed and not to worry.

My team finished the job on 3.31.09. The Total invoice amount was just a little over $13,000.

I finally got in contact with Mitch Wright, who is supposedly the head of accounts payable, after leaving about 400 voice mails and then whining to a help desk guy to get him to go put a postit note on his monitor. He told me that he'd never received any of the weekly invoices but that if i could email them to him he would process them asap. So i emailed him my invoices on 4/9/09. I was never able to contact him again to verify that he actually received them, he never returned another phone call, but after a week i broke down and submitted the full invoice on the PPT partner website...which I suppose I should have done in the first place.

Meanwhile, I have spent every DIME my company had in reserve to meet payroll for this job, and still cant get a PEEP out of these people as to when I can hope to receive payment.

Anyhow, from the NUMEROUS other posts regarding this company, I get the impression that posting a report here seems to be a pretty good way to get their attention ... so i hope I get a call back, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Any thoughts on how to proceed from here? I'm open to suggestions.

Jon
fort walton beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRISM-POINTE-TECHNOLOGIES-PPT/Fairborn-Georgia-30213/PRISM-POINTE-TECHNOLOGIES-PRISM-POINTE-TECHNOLOGIES-PPT-I-GUESS-THEY-GOT-ME-TOO-BUT-GOO-450659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES, PPT

Turned mine over to collections, so should you

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

This has been turned over to the collection agency

Shushok McCoy Inc.

Commercial Account Receivable Management

417 East Dallas Rd Grapevine TX 76051

Rick Masters

Office 817-865-1377 Fax 817-865-1218

I have heard good things about them, and Rick so far seems to be the best. Hopefully professionals will have better luck than I did, but, I will keep you all posted either way.

#2

Here we are in September...

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

Well, after about 3 months of calling 4x a day I managed to squeeze $3000 of the $13,800 these people owe me out of them. In July they sent me 3 checks. Thanks guys...but what about the other $10,000+?

It has been a month and a half since I've been able to get Mr Mitch Wright on the telephone; apparently they can't be bothered to at least give me a lame excuse for not paying, its easier just to ignore the calls i guess.

I have a lot of trouble believing that law enforcement has not taken an interest in this company.