Complaint Review: PRISONER TALK LLC

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: drlazin — LA California
PRISONER TALK LLC
Internet USA

PRISONER TALK LLC Aimee, customer service I talked to Jun19the. June 26, I made a police report b/c they were looting my account. prisoner talk, local phone numer king county jail, jail talk Texas24559304155900011617714 Texas

I have found Prisoner Talk LLC,s website on the King County Jail's webpage, In Seattle , Washington. On my bank account/debit card it appears as:

Texas24559304155900011617714. They defrauded me of $70.45c. Never provided me with service; and refused to refund the money. AIMEE, does not want to refund it to my new ly opened acct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRISONER-TALK-LLC/internet/PRISONER-TALK-LLC-Aimee-customer-service-I-talked-to-Jun19the-June-26-I-made-a-police-1159440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRISONER TALK LLC