Complaint Review: PRIVACY MATTERS, SAVINGS SMART, TODAY ESCAPES

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2007

• Reported By:POMPANO BEACH Florida
PRIVACY MATTERS, SAVINGS SMART, TODAY ESCAPES
-credit-file.com/all_page.php?sid=1867812&k=sjlrijefitdftodasomls%20wlyawciaafivdfisdrksp Nationwide, Connecticut U.S.A.

PRIVACY MATTERS, SAVINGS SMART, TODAY ESCAPES RIPOFF, MISLEADING, FALSE INFORMATION, UNBELIEVABLE, DISHONEST NAtionwide Connecticut

Originally I ordered a free credit report - unsuspecting that by giving my credit card number I was continuously going to be charged. I reported them to my credit card company and I cancelled them directly but I was still charged on my card. Some of the charges were credited but others were not. I have paid hundreds of dollars to date. These companies have been charging my credit card for months without my authorization.

They have also charged me for additional things I never ordered. I was mislead when I first signed up. No where did it say they would keep billing my credit card at random. I think that it is a real shame that there are companies like this out there and they are getting away with this kind of thing.

Frank
POMPANO BEACH, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2007 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIVACY-MATTERS-SAVINGS-SMART-TODAY-ESCAPES/Nationwide-Connecticut/PRIVACY-MATTERS-SAVINGS-SMART-TODAY-ESCAPES-RIPOFF-MISLEADING-FALSE-INFORMATION-UNBEL-262683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIVACY MATTERS, SAVINGS SMART, TODAY ESCAPES

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC