Complaint Review: PRIVACY MATTERS

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: Kristen — St charles Missouri United States of America
PRIVACY MATTERS

PRIVACY MATTERS roadside trail and todays escapes made me take 3, 30 day trails that i refused and there isnt anywhere to cancel Internet

I ordered pet grass from petzoom, and a third party got my information. They made me take three 30 day trails which include today's escapes, privacy matters, and road side trail, which i refused. I tried to find some way to cancel and i couldnt find any information about any of these besides they were scams.

They said they were going to send me a $25 visa,$25 walmart gift card, and a $40 gas voucher to keep. They havent charged my account for anything but 1.00 for each of the trials but i dont think that my 30 days are up yet. I definately dont want the charges for anything that i didn't want and that i can't afford.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIVACY-MATTERS/internet/PRIVACY-MATTERS-roadside-trail-and-todays-escapes-made-me-take-3-30-day-trails-that-i-ref-577008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIVACY MATTERS