Complaint Review: PRIVACYM

• Submitted: Thu, January 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: Lee — Cincinnati Ohio U.S.A.
PRIVACYM

PRIVACYM PRIVACY 123 Unathorized Charges of $24.95 was taken from my banking account Internet

I just learned that an unauthorized charges of 25.95 in total was debit out of my banking account without my consent. I want to know how did they obtain my personal information and who authorize this company to take my money out of my account? I never spoke to anyone from this company, furthermore, I do not even know who this company is or what services they are suppose to provide.

I calling the toll free number and reporting them the Better Business Bureau and Federal Trade Commission. Everyone I strongly advised to notify their personal banking institution and have the charges refund back into your account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIVACYM/internet/PRIVACYM-PRIVACY-123-Unathorized-Charges-of-2495-was-taken-from-my-banking-account-Inter-558223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIVACYM