• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2007

• Reported By:North Miami Florida

I was looking for a free credit report and came across Privacymatters123.com. It seem like an ok site so i preceeded with the instruction on getting my report. I had to give a credit card number so they copould verify who i am. I didn't think anything of it. I continued on, i entered that site but could not gain access to it. I called the tech support they assited me and i was on my way. I recieved my report and then two days later i canceled it. I was sure that that was the last of it.

On monday morning I was checking my bank account and found that i had two cahrges for 1.oo. One charge was for Privacymatters123 and the other was savingsmart.com. Savingsmart overdrew my account. I went on line to research savingsmart.com, it is a site that "supposedly" helps you get discounts or something. Well i did not sign up for that ever!! I am so pissed off about it. I called my bank and explained the whole story to them. They credited my account for those charges and deputing it. So for now i have the money back but we will see what will happen next. I called privacymatters123 and they told me that savingsmart is a linked service. I went and read the terms and conditions again, and it states that privacymatters123 offers linked sites for members convince and that they are not liable for any damage that the linked sites do nor do the acknowledge those sites. But still the likned site was able to recieve my credit card information.

I promise you and any one else that reads this.. this willnot me the last that they hear from me. Beware of these phony sites. I willnever again attemp to obtain any personal information from sites like that. So beaware of the trick that other people try to do to you to STEAL your hard earned money. They are theives in my eyes. And that is my opion.

North Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2007 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIVACYMATTERS123COM-SAVINGSMARTCOM/internet/PRIVACYMATTERS123COM-SAVINGSMARTCOM-WORLDWIDE-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-SNEEKY-FRAUDULENT-BILLI-242655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIVACYMATTERS123.COM - SAVINGSMART.COM