Complaint Review: PRIZE AMERICA

• Updated: Tue, July 25, 2006

• Reported By:Miami Florida
PRIZE AMERICA
www.enhancedlongdistance.com Internet U.S.A.

PRIZE AMERICA PCH ripoff by completing survey in order to just enter a sweepstakes without any obligation to buy; they actually took my information and signed me up for a telephone service I DO NOT WANT and have gone ahead and BILLED me for this on my phone bill! Internet

*Consumer Comment: What ever happened with this fictional service?

Publishing Clearing House is known nationwide for the big Sweapsteak prizes. After responding to an e-mail to enter the sweepstakes "without any obligation to buy" I was requested to fill out a survey to complete my registration. I did not even complete the survey because it was much too long and decided to delete the e-mail instead and forget about it.

BUT! I recieved an e-mail confirmation regarding an order for a long distance service I DID NOT order and as the e-mail indicates I would be billed for this service on my next phone bill! There seems to be no way to contact customer service, e-mail address is not valid, and the link they offer for cancellation is not a valid web site! I thought that Publishing Clearing House was a reputable company! And to stoop so low as to ripp off money from the actual contestants is something that should be made known to the public!

Georgia
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2006 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRIZE-AMERICA/internet/PRIZE-AMERICA-PCH-ripoff-by-completing-survey-in-order-to-just-enter-a-sweepstakes-without-170247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRIZE AMERICA

What ever happened with this fictional service?

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

Were you ever billed? There's another rip off report thats just been listed regarding enhancedlongdistance. Interested in the outcome.....