Complaint Review: PRL Direct.com

• Category: Loans

PRL Direct.com ripoff, fraud, scamed ,harrased, threatened Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Relations

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Relations

on 12/28/05 i borrowed money, which was a mistake. i was unable to pay it back on the due date of 1/26/06 because my checking account was closed due to the fact that it was always overdrawn. i called the company on 1/20/06 to inform them of my situation and set up payment arrangments. they told me i had to pay it in full on 1/26/06 or the company will take legal action.

i was off from work for a couple of days and when i returned there were messeges on my voice mail. on the same day a rep called my supervisor and was asking questions about me. she gave me his number and when i called him back i got into a big argument. he threatened to call my supervisor and ask her if i was telling the truth. he also threatened to take legal action
if i didn't pay it by the end of the day. he would give me payment options to split the payment. he said they do not do that but i was able to the last 2 times. i called them the same afternoon and asked for a mailing address and they wouldn't give it to me or a straight answer.

I finally faxed a letter not to contact my employer or me at work. I only had a little money left from my paycheck and sent half by quick collect. on 1/27/06
the same rep called my supervisor. when i called them back they told me that it states in the loan agreement that they have the right to call my employer. i printed out the contract and it states nothing about contacting my employer only sending it to collection. everyone needs to be aware of there internet payroll loan companies. they are nothing but a fraud and a scam.
they harrass and threaten. this is not the first time i had a run in with this company and it will difinetly will be my last.

Deborah
Altamonte Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2006 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRL-Directcom/internet/PRL-Directcom-ripoff-fraud-scamed-harrased-threatened-Internet-173843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRL Direct.com

Customer Relations

AUTHOR: CustomerRelations - (Malta)

Hi,

Please note that you may contact PLR Direct on the toll free number 1-877-472-9329, via live chat or by email customercare@prldirect.com.

Sincere regards,

Customer Relations

AUTHOR: CustomerRelations - (Malta)

Hi all,

We encourage all those who may still be experiencing some financial difficulties to get in touch as soon as possible with the Customer Relations Department of PRL Direct. We will do all our best to assist you in resolving your problem.

Kindest regards