Complaint Review: PRM Financial Services

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 23, 2005

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
PRM Financial Services
4015 Beltline Road, Suite 100 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

PRM Financial Services ripoff, CAMCO's Partner in Crime, fraudulent, deceitful, Citicrook's henchmen Addison Texas

*Author of original report: PRM Financial Services Update

After dealing with CAMCO, here comes another CAMCO clone. Yesterday, I received a letter from PRM Financial Services, Inc. This company is trying to collect a debt I do not owe, by offering me a credit card using the so-called debt that I do not owe as a credit limit. Puleeze. You have to call and agree to be approved. If you are approved, your initial credit limit is the debt you supposedly owe plus a $30.00 annual fee. This credit card is issued with the 5Star Bank. "CAN WE SAY CROSS COUNTRY BANK OR DIRECT MERCHANT'S BANK?"

It says, if you are approved to participate in this program, you can:

Get a discount on your old debt.
Establish a new secured MasterCard credit card account.
Transfer a mutually agreed to portion of the bogus debt of $3724.08 you owe to your MasterCard account, and repay it in manageable amounts!
Enjoy greater spending power as you pay down your principal balance.
Experience the purchasing power a credit card provides to travel, make online purchases...and more!

Get started today!

I should take these clowns upon their offer and then file bankruptcy. First Whitewing was charging me almost $5,000.00 on a debt I did not owe and they kept lowering the figure even when I provided proof that I never owed the debt anyway.]

Alas, this is going to be fun.

Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2005 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRM-Financial-Services/Addison-Texas-75001-4383/PRM-Financial-Services-ripoff-CAMCOs-Partner-in-Crime-fraudulent-deceitful-Citicrook-149965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRM Financial Services

PRM Financial Services Update

AUTHOR: Beverly - (U.S.A.)

This so-called collection agency is not licensed to collect debts in the state of Colorado. My attorney has major suspicions regarding this so-called dunning letter and has filed suit against this company. I have informed him that I want to sue Citicrook for harassment and for trying to force me to pay a debt that I have proven for 17 years that I did not owe.