Supreme

• Updated: Thu, November 28, 2013

• Reported By: Norman w — LOS ANGELES California
PR/Marketing/Special Events/Talent Manage
Los Angeles, California USA

PR/Marketing/Special Events/Talent Manage LP Entertainment; PR/Marketing/Special Events/Talent Manage Lawrence Phillips borrowed $7,000,00 in 2008 to support his business and has b=never paid me back and has a financially stable company now. Thanks to me. Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: A FURTHER IMPERITIVE COMMENT IN RE: THIS INDIVIDUAL

*Author of original report: Continual false commitments to pay me after over 5 years

Lawrence Phillips, in 2007 borrowed an accumaltion totalling $7.000.00. He sign a note for the amount as well as "entry written promies" to repay me. As yet, 11/2013, he has not repeaid me a cent. I am now, a 771/2 years of age fellpw living on Social Securty. I live in a small Motor Home on a family's driveway. I could not afford to pay for a "Small Claims Court" action for lack of funds. I had lot my business in 2009.

The court acton ewent past the Statute of Limitation. So you conclude upon Lawrence Phillips word of honesty and integrity. LP Entertainment and: PR/Marketing/Special Events/Talent Manage

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRMarketingSpecial-EventsTalent-Manage/Los-Angeles-California/PRMarketingSpecial-EventsTalent-Manage-LP-Entertainment-PRMarketingSpecial-EventsT-1102858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PR/Marketing/Special Events/Talent Manage

A FURTHER IMPERITIVE COMMENT IN RE: THIS INDIVIDUAL

AUTHOR: Norman william - ()

At the time he borrowed the money, I was 73 years of age. I am now78 years of age.

His non payment of the debt in full as well as his refusal to make payments has cause the following domino effect of harm to me: loss of credit worthiness for my inability to pay credit cards, reposession of my car, I could not pay my rent. I had to take a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Sept.2009. As well a additional hardhip

Some friends financed me, bless them, into a Motor Home for whichI I and my dog live on a driveway for 5 years. I must walk to destinations wether rain or shine.

The above can all be factuated and documented. We all know what a scam is. Right? Right.

So please, again do not expose yourself to him.

He threatens me with many false allegations for that is his true being!! As said before he threatens(typo) me.

Continual false commitments to pay me after over 5 years

AUTHOR: Norman William - ()

LP Entertinment, LP Philips, et al, has owed me $9,000.00 not $7,000.00 ince Sept 2009. I have a monumental number of messages from him stating "the check is in the mail" as well as a "Western Union" $$. . But again, to futrher protect them and people he solicits or represent I must protect you from this person. Please do not throw your money away and receive nothing in return. There are other fine businesses that will care for you legitimatelly.

He theeatens to sue me for reposting. I laugh for I have his messing and his signed promisory not for $9,000.00.

I have not brought suit against him for the lack of funds.