Complaint Review: PRO FLOWERS 800.580.2913 / EASY SAVER 877-844-9554 01

proflowers.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-5802913
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

EASY SAVER 877-844-9554 01 PRO FLOWERS 800.580.2913 Unauthorized charges from Easy Saver after ording flowers from Pro Flowers Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same Problem

I ordered flowers for my mother on Mother's Day (May 09). When I placed the order the website did not give me a total prior to asking for my card info. I went ahead and put in my info, and shockingly, the total charge was almost double the amount of the flowers that I chose. I immediately called and cancelled my order.

Now, a month later, I was charged 14.95 (some rediculous membership fee) from a company called Easy Saver. I cancelled my order, so obviously I didn't want to be a member of anything associated with ProFlowers. But they gave my information to this company, Easy Saver. Not just my name or number or email address. They gave my credit card information out.

ProFlowers is a rip off to begin with, then they want to give out my personal credit card information to an outside company. It took me a little while to figure out who it could have been, as I have only purchased 3 items online with this card. I knew it had to be one of them.

I highly recommend that you reconsider ever shopping at ProFlowers.com. Unless you want them giving out your personal information to anyone they want.

I don't who Easy Saver is, but I wish they could be fined substantually for unauthorized charges to bank accounts of people who have never even heard of them. They are probably getting very wealthy on this scam!

Shellyw
Rock Springs, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRO-FLOWERS-8005802913-EASY-SAVER-877-844-9554-01/nationwide/EASY-SAVER-877-844-9554-01-PRO-FLOWERS-8005802913-Unauthorized-charges-from-Easy-Saver-a-459968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRO FLOWERS 800.580.2913 / EASY SAVER 877-844-9554 01

Same Problem

AUTHOR: Samantha - (U.S.A.)

I went through the same thing you did with ProFlowers. They told me that and the end of the order the coupon that pops us for 15% off your next order or something like that and when you accept it, you automatically sign your self up for them.
The first month they only take around 2 dollars out and then after that you get charged full member price.
Just look at your bank statement and their should be a number that you have to call to cancel your membership.