Complaint Review: PRO PARK AMERICA

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: AG2320 — WOODHAVEN New York United States of America
21 Cooke Ct, Brooklyn, NY 11207 BROOKLYN, New York United States of America

I've been a ProPrk America customer for the last year and a half , last june my car was damaged on the right rear bumper and quarter panel by a ProPark America employee . I immediatly filed a claim form as instructed by the mananger and was told to wait for a phone call . Well after 8 months of waiting and getting the run around by 4 different managers and supervisors  Which told me repeatedly that they were working on my claim and not to worry that the company was going to mail me a check to cover the damages to my vehicle . They had me  fill out 3 different claim forms for the same incident . i made numerous calls and even fax extimates to their main office , i  receive no feed back at all by any ProPark America employee or managers . a after 8 long months of me complaining and making phone calls faxing documents , sending emails and being patient , Finally a new manager told me that he spoke to their main supervisor and he was instructed to tell me  that unfortunately they weren't going to pay to fix my vehicle. with out any explanation. Bottom line is if you park here and unfortunately your vehicle is damaged by them immediately call your insurance company and notify them of the incident immediatly , Your insurance company will make sure they pay for the damages saving you time and agrevation . oh i also spoke to 12 different customers which are going thru the same experience and runaround in the same  ProPark America Cook street garage .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRO-PARK-AMERICA/BROOKLYN-New-York-11206/PRO-PARK-AMERICA-PROPARK-PROPARK-AMERICA-COOK-STREET-GARAGE-DAMAGED-MY-CAR-AND-WONT-PAY-FO-841700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRO PARK AMERICA