Complaint Review: PRO TRANSMISSION USA

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: robert — woodinville Washington United States of America
PRO TRANSMISSION USA
7405 s.212th st Suite 115 KENT, Washington United States of America

PRO TRANSMISSION USA. This company claimed they rebuilt my transmission. And it cost me $2.600.TRUTH IS THEY REBUILT NOTHING KENT, Washington

I WAS sent to PRO TRANSMISSION USA by a finance company called DRIVE ON TECH. They basicly help get your auto repaird.They pay the bill, you make monthly payment,s to pay them back.This is great and all was payed back on time no problems, they would not back me up after my repaired trany broke down worse then before.   My complaint is not with drive on.They did nothing wrong. so i am told. They sent me to PRO TRANSMISSION USA in KENT WA. I called their shop, they sent a tow truck to pick up my truck. I was happy so far. Two days later i got a call from a man named BOB. He told me they had to rebuild the transmission completly. Bob told me it would cost $1,800 to $2,200. I said sounds good, go for it.   I am a house painter, I really NEED my truck. Well after 3 weeks and many phone calls later, BOB called me and told me my truck was good to , I can pick it up anytime.  Well after 4 trips back for this and that to be adjusted, and 2 more weeks in the shop, by now I am very upset . Finally it seems to running well. My cost is now $2.600. My truck ran well for about 9 months, Then my transmission went out, way worse then before. I was given a warranty in writing , 5year unlimited part,s and 1 year labor. I still have all my paper work. I tried calling all their phone numbers. All of them, 4 numbers total, are out of service. I tried to look them up on line,,All i found was other people with the same story as mine. I was very very upset. Now i have to do this all again. I took my truck to a transmission shop rated #1 called kirkland transmission. In the business 35 years. These guys are the best. They took my tranny a part and dicovered NOTHING was rebuilt at all. I would like to know if i can get justice for this. Clearly I was ripped of. TOTALY, Many other good people as well,, this is not cool. If any body out there can help us victims get our money back, IM ALL FOR IT. These people need to be stopped. Untill that happens, PEOPLE DO NOT GO TO PRO TRANSMISSION USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRO-TRANSMISSION-USA/KENT-Washington-98032/PRO-TRANSMISSION-USA-This-company-claimed-they-rebuilt-my-transmission-And-it-cost-me-2-904874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRO TRANSMISSION USA