Complaint Review: PRO transmission

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
PRO transmission
7405 s. 212th st ste 115 Kent, Washington United States of America

PRO transmission AL Transmission Pro transmission aka AL Transmission are ripped off kings. They don't rebuild transmissions. They just seal it and charge rebuilt prices! Kent, Washington

I paid $1900 in Mar 2010 for a REBUILT transmission for my Dodge Neon. It supposedly came with a 5 year warranty for parts and 1 year warranty for labor. I have barely driven my car 10,000 and the transmission is gone again. I called Pro Transmission to enforce the warranty. No response. found out from a friend that they closed down, moved to a NEW location and opened again as AL Transmission. In the meanwhile, I am filing a complaint with the BBB, the department of licensing and sending a letter to the State's attorney general. Even if I can't get my money back I want these people charged with fraud. That is the satisfaction I want right not.

I found out from a REAL transmission repair shop that all PRO Transmission did was seal my transmission. Not Rebuild it. They did a job that only cost up to a $1000. I have pictures and statements from the repair shop. So I had to kick out another $2500 to repair my transmission.

Ok why not buy another car? I love my little Neon and will hold on to her for as long as I can!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRO-transmission/Kent-Washington-98032/PRO-transmission-AL-Transmission-Pro-transmission-aka-AL-Transmission-are-ripped-off-kings-1009324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRO transmission