Complaint Review: PROCESS AT HOME

• Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: CALVIN — OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma United States of America
PROCESS AT HOME
5663 BALBOA,SAN DIEGO,CA 92111 Internet United States of America

PROCESS AT HOME REBATE PROCESSING SYSTEM SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS ONE COMING. TOOK MY MONEY AND THAT'S THE LAST I HEARD FROM THEM. WROTE THEM FOR A REFUND AND STILL NO REPLY. IN A SENSE I WAS LUCKY. I ONLY LOST $49.50 Internet

I WAS SURE THIS WAS MY GREAT OPPORTUNITY.JUST CAME OUT OF THE BLUE AND FELL IN MY LAP. ONLY $49.50 AND I WAS 1 OF 7 OF THE LUCKY ONES. WRONG!!!!.THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM I HAVE EVER SEEN. AFTER THEY RECEIVED MY MONEY I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. SO,DON'T BUY THEIR PRETTY PROMISES CAUSE IT JUST AIN'T TRUE. I DID MY RESEARCH ON THEM TO LATE. AND FROM WHAT I READ,OTHERS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT UP IN THEIR WEB.  B E W A RE !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROCESS-AT-HOME/internet/PROCESS-AT-HOME-REBATE-PROCESSING-SYSTEM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-I-SHOULD-HAVE-SEEN-THIS-ONE-COM-621539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROCESS AT HOME