Complaint Review: PROCPR

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Los Angeles California
PROCPR
5005 Plainfield Ave NE Suite B Grand Rapids, Michigan USA

PROCPR PROTRAININGS, PROCPR.ORG PROCPR False CPR certification and cards. WARNING! Do not get scammed by them. Grand Rapids Michigan

I am a paramedic in Southern California and am required to maintain cpr certification every 2 years for my profession. I decided to try PROCPR.org because I googled CPR Certification American Heart Association. Their add claims they are "AHA Compliant", so I decided to take their course. I've always taken my CPR from the Red Cross or American Heart Association in the past. After taking the program - which was a total joke by the way - I got some dinky looking card that looked nothing like my card of previous years. I immediatly called to see if they were indeed "AHA Compliant". They gave me some carefully worded answer about how the AHA doesn't endorse any online courses, etc. It's pretty obvious this company is using the American Heart Association as a way of luring customers to believe their courses is accredited by them. Why else would they say their CPR certification classes are "AHA Compliant".

What Procpr is doing is just flat out not right and a total scam. There program is really just terribly easy and I didn't learn a thing. They then send you a worthless card that my employer would not accept. If you do some digging, you will find out there are lots more people like me who have been ripped off by this so called scam "company".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROCPR/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49525/PROCPR-PROTRAININGS-PROCPRORG-PROCPR-False-CPR-certification-and-cards-WARNING-Do-not-1125947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROCPR