Complaint Review: PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION CONSULTANTS

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: Movalee — Moreno Valley California United States of America
PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION CONSULTANTS
6700 CENTINELA BLVD, 3RD FL CULVER CITY, California United States of America

PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION CONSULTANTS ATTACHED BANK ACCOUNT FOR $1400 FOR OLD CELL PHONE BILL THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ADJUSTED TO MUCH, MUCH LOWER AMOUNT! STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS APPLIES ALSO! WAS *NEVER* SERVED BY MAIL OR IN PERSON OR I CULVER CITY, California

*Consumer Comment: attorney general complaint is warranted

*Consumer Comment: Please Write Up A Report

This company obtained a judgement against my bank account for the amount of $1400 for Cingular cell phone company.  This bill is so old (statute of limitations applies!) that it will take lots of time to dig up the paperwork to dispute this amount.  The bill was readjusted to a much lower amount per phone conversations with Cingular reps because of repeated and mulitple $30 ringtone and game "membership" fees I knew nothing about showing up on my bill.  I have an email from a Cingular rep who promised to remove these fees and readjust the bill (have to find on old computer), but was never adjusted on paper bill.

I was never served via mail or in person as stated or I would have shown up in court and contested this bill.  It is my intention to counter sue this crooked company and its attorney Scott Wu.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2010 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROFESSIONAL-COLLECTION-CONSULTANTS/CULVER-CITY-California-90230/PROFESSIONAL-COLLECTION-CONSULTANTS-ATTACHED-BANK-ACCOUNT-FOR-1400-FOR-OLD-CELL-PHONE-BI-641552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION CONSULTANTS

attorney general complaint is warranted

AUTHOR: swright2 - (United States of America)

I suggest you file a complaint aganst this company PCC to the Attorney General. I just did with a pending lawsuit they filed against me. My court date is scheduled in March 2011 and it should be interesting.

I was contacted by a rep from PCC in early 2010. I requested information on this account and they sent it. They in turn filed a lawsuit in Spet 2010 after no further attemts to contact or collect. This debt was settled with my Credit Card company over 3-years ago and they updated this account to reflect the agreement, however they did for the other 3 accounts that were also settled.

I filed my paperwork with the court and then got another collection letter from this company after the lawsuit was filed. I called the attorney listed on their filings but it turns out they put their own telephone number as one listed for the attorney so any attempts to contact would be to the company, not the attorney.

All this while numerous violations of the FDCPA and Calif Collection laws.

Please Write Up A Report

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)