Complaint Review: PROFESSIONAL FITNESS IN NORTON MA

• Reported By: LISA — TAUNTON Massachusetts United States of America
PROFESSIONAL FITNESS IN NORTON MA
314 EAST MAIN ST. NORTON, Massachusetts United States of America

PROFESSIONAL FITNESS IN NORTON MA A BUNCH OF CROOKS NORTON, Massachusetts

I signed up my daughter for a personal trainer for two times a week. When I arrived home I decided to change it to one time a week. I went back the following day to revise the paperwork. After paying $514 the day before. The trainers said that they would spread the payment I made out toward the rest of the year. I signed the second set of paperwork assuming that they new what they were doing. I came to find out the following month that they had automatically withdrawn $400 out of my account. One payment for $240 for the two times a week and then another $160 for the one time a week. They overdrew my account. I have spoken to everybody but the one person who I am suppose to speak to. I have left numerous messages and not once has she called me back. I am always told she is not in her office and directed to the her voicemail. I know have the bank working on this issue it has been on going for two weeks now. They had no problem taking the money they are wrong on all levels and now its like pulling teeth for my money to be refunded back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROFESSIONAL-FITNESS-IN-NORTON-MA/NORTON-Massachusetts-02780/PROFESSIONAL-FITNESS-IN-NORTON-MA-A-BUNCH-OF-CROOKS-NORTON-Massachusetts-877600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROFESSIONAL FITNESS IN NORTON MA