Complaint Review: PROFESSIONALFINANCIAL

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: KATRINA — CHERAW South Carolina United States of America
PROFESSIONALFINANCIAL
3202-PWESTPALMETTOST. FLORENCE, South Carolina United States of America

PROFESSIONALFINANCIAL I HAVE A 2007 DODGE CHARGER THAT PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL EVER SINCE DAY ONE I HAVE BEEN SPEND MONEY ON REPAIRS AND I TRY TO DEAL WITH THEM BUT I CANT .SO IM TRY TO GET SOME HELP TO GET ALL MY MONEY BAC FLORENCE, South Carolina

I HAVE A 2007 DODGE CHARGER THAT I GOT IN FEB,28,2012 AND EVER SINCE I HAD IT I BEEN HAVE PROBLEM OUT OF IT AND SPEND MONEY FIX IT AND MAKE PAYMENTS EVERYTIME I LET PROFESSIONAL KNOW IS LIKE NOTHING THEY DOING TO GET ME AND NEW CAR ARE GET ALL MY MONEY I GOT IN THE PAYMENTS AND FIX ON IT AND DOWN PAYMENT TO GET IN A NEW LOAN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROFESSIONALFINANCIAL/FLORENCE-South-Carolina-29501/PROFESSIONALFINANCIAL-I-HAVE-A-2007-DODGE-CHARGER-THAT-PROFESSIONAL-FINANCIAL-EVER-SINCE-961337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROFESSIONALFINANCIAL