Complaint Review: PROFLOWERS

• Reported By:ANAHEIM California
PROFLOWERS
proflowers.com Nationwide U.S.A.

PROFLOWERS, PROFLOWERS, EASY SAVER, EMI*ENCORE MARKETING- RIPOFFS Nationwide

I ordered Valentine roses for my girlfriend from Proflowers.com. The next day I noticed 2 unauthorized charges on my debit card from Easy Saver & Emi*Encore Marketing. These charges are related to the order I placed on Proflowers.com. I contacted Proflowers. I was hung-up three times by Proflowers, simply because asked them to cancel those charges. I contacted my bank. My bank had to cancel my debit card and mail me a new debit card. The simple fact of getting my girlfriend roses has become a nightmare with Proflowers. I will never order anything from them again!

Robert
ANAHEIM, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROFLOWERS/nationwide/PROFLOWERS-PROFLOWERS-EASY-SAVER-EMIENCORE-MARKETING-RIPOFFS-Nationwide-422536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROFLOWERS