Complaint Review: PROFLOWERS.COM, PROVIDE COMMERCE CA & EZSVER RW PA AKA Encore Marketing International - Easy Sav

• Submitted: Sun, June 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
5005 Wateridge Vista Drive San Diego, California U.S.A.

EZSVER RW Encore Marketing International - Easy Saver PROFLOWERS.COM & PROVIDE COMMERCE CA & EZSVER RW PA Encore Marketing International Ordered Flowers For Mothers Day From ProFlowers.com/Provide Commerce EZ Saver and got scammed!! San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: The employee response is a lie!

*UPDATE Employee: As an employee of ProFlowers I wanted to explain the sign up process for Easy Saver Rewards

DO NOT do business with the criminals at PROFLOWERS, their parent company PROVIDE COMMERCE or EZ SAVER. I order from online retailers 3-5 times a month and read all fine print before I confirm any order, and NEVER sign up for any BS "saver" programs. However, PROFLOWERS saw fit to fraudulently register me for EZ SAVER, which I NEVER authorized.

Noticed in reviewing my accounts this month, that a charge for $14.95 from someone called EZSVER RW ID052290713 800-355-1837 PA hit one of my credit cards. Not recognizing that vendor, I Googled this info and found the listing in the RipOffReport for this criminal organization.

I have already started the dispute process to reverse these charges and will also being reporting this fraudulent activity to the Texas Attorney General to eventually make it illegal for PROFLOWERS, their parent PROVIDE COMMERCE and EZSAVER PA to conduct business in the state of Texas.

PROFLOWERS denies any association with EZSAVER---liars. They are in collusion and should be prosecuted and disallowed from accessing any consumer payment processing system as they prove time and time again that they pursue an ongoing campaign of fraudulently stealing money from innocent consumers.

Brockster
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2008 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROFLOWERSCOM-PROVIDE-COMMERCE-CA-EZSVER-RW-PA-AKA-Encore-Marketing-International-Easy-Sav/San-Diego-California-92121/EZSVER-RW-Encore-Marketing-International-Easy-Saver-PROFLOWERSCOM-PROVIDE-COMMERCE-CA-340427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROFLOWERS.COM, PROVIDE COMMERCE CA & EZSVER RW PA AKA Encore Marketing International - Easy Sav

The employee response is a lie!

AUTHOR: Justbackfromwar - (U.S.A.)

The employee response is nothing but a scripted continuation of their lies... This is clearly a scam, a violation of my financial privacy and borders on identity theft. I just returned from the war in Iraq, only to find out that I have been a victim of this fraudulent scam during my entire deployment. When I contacted ProFlowers, I got an email response with the same scripted excuse posted here...what a GREAT welcome home after defending ProFlower's right to do business in a free country (you are welcome ProFLowers)...

AUTHOR: Margaret From Proflowers - (U.S.A.)

As an employee of ProFlowers, I thought I would take the opportunity to try to clarify our Easy Saver program and the enrollment process. After a customer makes a purchase on our site, we offer them the opportunity to sign up with Easy Saver Rewards, a partner program which offers our customers a multitude of discounts and services. As an incentive to try the program, we offer customers a $15 gift code which can be used on our site.

In order to sign up for the program and receive the coupon, the customer needs to enter their email address and zip code to confirm their acceptance of the terms and conditions. Within the terms directly to the left of the "accept" button are clearly stated, both the enrollment process and the charge of the program. There is no other way to enroll in this service. It is impossible for a customer to enroll without this authorisation. We always encourage our customers to provide feedback on making this process clearer as our goals are not to have customers entered in a program that they do not wish to be in. Cancelling is very simple; customers can call 1-800-355-1837 if they no longer wish to be part of the service.

ProFlowers takes our customers and their concerns very seriously. We hope that customers reading this email will understand that we are not acting in the malicious manner in which this post reflects.

Thank you.