Complaint Review: PROGRANTSOLUTIONS

• Reported By: COOLHAND — DEQUEEN Arkansas United States of America
PROGRANTSOLUTIONS
123 NEW YORK NEW YORK Internet United States of America

PROGRANTSOLUTIONS KATHLEEN HENNESSY PROGRANTSOLUTIONS.COM NEW YORK, Internet

HELLO I AM A VICTIM OF PROGRANTSOLOUTIONS!  IT IS NOT EASY TO SAY TO ADMIT TO THIS BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS HIGHLY SMART, WHEN IT COMES TO SCAMS AND THIS PROGRANTSOLUTIONS IS A SCAM.

BEFORE ANYONE OF YOU WHO WILL READ THIS, PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD, ALWAYS REMEMBER IS ONE SIMPLE RULE TO SAY WHEN YOU RECEIVE EMAILS OR LETTERS WITH CHECKS THAT OFFER YOU EASY MONEY!

ALWAYS SAY THIS SMALL SIMPLE STATEMENT, AND YOU WILL NOT BE A VICTIM LIKE ME AND OTHERS LIKE ME.   "IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!  THEN IT IS!!!  ALSO BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING STUPID LIKE I DID!  GET ONLINE AN TYPE IN WHAT EVER THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT IS OFFERING YOU THIS OFFER, WHETHER IS IT A CREDIT CARD OR A GRANT IS SEE IF YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING ON IT AS A SCAM!

BELIEVE ME IT WILL PAY OFF FOR YOU IF YOU DID!  AS I SAID FOLKS!  "IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!  THEN IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!

I WAS A VICTIM OF KATHLEEN HENNESSY!   I CASHED THE CHECK AND I SENT IN THE $401.00 AND I WAS INSTRUCTED!  I KEPT EVERYTHING, I MADE COPYS.   A FRIEND OF MINE FOUND OUT FOR ME IN JUST THE RIGHT TIME, THAT IT WAS A SCAM.

AND LUCKLY FOR ME I HAD A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, SO I TRANSFERED THE $401.00 INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT BEFORE THEY COULD GET THERE HANDS ON IT!  SO I WAS SAFE THERE!!

THEN SEVEN DAYS LATER, I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM MY BANK, ABOUT THE CHECK THAT I HAD CASHED!  AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT I HAD TO PAY ALL THAT WONDERFUL MONEY BACK!

I HAD $450.00 OF MY OWN MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, AND MY BANK TOOK THAT AS A PAYMENT ON WHAT I OWE!  SO NOW I STILL OWE MY BANK $548.00.  BUT AFTER ALL OF THIS, THIS IS A LEARNING EXSPERIENCE!

SO NOW BEEN'S I HAVE COPY'S OF EVERYTHING!  I HAVE SENT IT OUT TO THE FBI, AND TO THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE!  AND I FILED IT UNDER INTERNET FRAUD! AND MAIL FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROGRANTSOLUTIONS/internet/PROGRANTSOLUTIONS-KATHLEEN-HENNESSY-PROGRANTSOLUTIONSCOM-NEW-YORK-Internet-752376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROGRANTSOLUTIONS