Complaint Review: PROGRESSIVE AUTO INSURANCE

• Updated: Tue, September 29, 2009

• Reported By: teresa — coeur d'lene Idaho USA
PROGRESSIVE AUTO INSURANCE
progressive.com Internet United States of America

PROGRESSIVE AUTO INSURANCE Progressive Not cancelling account, withdrawling money that was unauthorized to overdraft my account then waiting 6 days to refund the money. Internet

I made a call to progressive and cancelled my auto and motorcycle insurance. Somehow my car insurance was the only one that got cancelled. I ended up having a very large amt that was unauthorized come out of my automatic withdrawl from checking. This ended up overdrafting my account. After talking to someone they were going to wait 6 days to refund my money that they had illegally taken out of my account. After telling them that wasn't acceptable, that I cannot feed my family they transferred me to the supervisor. She then basically called me a liar and went to check her phone records. Calling me back she then told me it was their mistake and they would refund my money in 24-48 hours but then again could not guarantee it would be that soon. Meanwhile I told her to enjoy her dinner because my family would not be eating tonight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2009 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROGRESSIVE-AUTO-INSURANCE/internet/PROGRESSIVE-AUTO-INSURANCE-Progressive-Not-cancelling-account-withdrawling-money-that-was-501829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROGRESSIVE AUTO INSURANCE