Complaint Review: PROMO MODELS - PROMOMODELS.COM

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: claire — Northglenn Colorado United States of America
PROMO MODELS - PROMOMODELS.COM

PROMO MODELS - PROMOMODELS.COM I worked a promotion for promomodels.com over 2 years ago and have not received payment. I have contacted them numerous times via email and by phone and they refuse to respond except to send me more Internet

I have not been payed for a promotion over 2 years ago.  I have been attempting to contact them for the entire time.  Lauren will not return calls and has not payed me yet.  at first they claimed I did not submit a W4 but when I showed them the email with it attached and faxed it to them again they no longer respond.  I cannot communicate with her.

I am considering suing them for non payment but I wish someone would file a class action suit against them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROMO-MODELS-PROMOMODELSCOM/internet/PROMO-MODELS-PROMOMODELSCOM-I-worked-a-promotion-for-promomodelscom-over-2-years-ago-602498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROMO MODELS - PROMOMODELS.COM