Complaint Review: PROMPT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: GARY — OZARK Alabama United States of America
PROMPT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS
P.O. BOX 2857 PEORIA, Arizona United States of America

PROMPT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS PRECISION MORTGAGE RELIEF.COM Charged My Discover Card For Two Invoices Of Unfulfilled Items Totaling $6,900 In Which I Had Provided Cancellations Of The Invoices By EchoSign Internet Electronics On The Same Day, Which I Cancelle PEORIA, Arizona

I received a call from a Prompt Advertising Solutions Salesman Telling Me Of The Large Return I Would Make From Advertising Mortgages Products and he took my credit card number in order to send me the Invoices and Programs To Review And Either Approve Or Disapprove In 3 Days.  He assured me that my card would not be charged if I declined/cancelled these invoices in that 3 day time period from receipt of them which they sent me that day.

Well after I returned the two documents By EchoSign In which I declined/cancelled that 1st day, Especially after reading the long list of disclaimers that came along with the invoices for my to sign off off and by the way they had failed to sign their part of the documents.   Well Several Hours Later They Charged My Credit Card For $6910 which Discover Card called me and I told them to decline the charges which they did and cancelled my card.

However, Prompt Advertising Solutions wrote two fraudulent letters to Discover Card and got them to reinstate the charges.  I am currently still disputing the charges with Discover,  Discover is attempting to tell me that cancellation and declining the documents of the two Invoices By EchoSign Does Not Constitute what they consider legal cancellation of the program, I have a letter from EchoSign That Explains Their Program and It Does Constitute Legal Cancellation Of  The Charges. I am prepared to Fax This Follow Up Dispute To Discover Tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROMPT-ADVERTISING-SOLUTIONS/PEORIA-Arizona-85380/PROMPT-ADVERTISING-SOLUTIONS-PRECISION-MORTGAGE-RELIEFCOM-Charged-My-Discover-Card-For-Tw-932852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROMPT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS