Complaint Review: PROPERTYROOM.COM

• Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By: CLAYRENOIT — MIAMI Florida USA
PROPERTYROOM.COM
Internet, ORLANDO, Florida United States of America

PROPERTYROOM.COM STEALITBACK.COM THE PICK-UP HOURS ARE FOR 30MIN ON TUE AT 8AM(8:30) IF 8:31 OR BEFORE 8AM NO LUCK AN DROVE FROM MIAMI TO PICK-UP THE ITEMS THAT I WON. Internet, ORLANDO, Florida

I DROVE DOWN FROM MIAMI TO PICK-UP AT 8:20AM AND HAD A TIME FINDING THIS HOLE-IN-THE-WALL PLACE. AND KNOWONE WOULD PICK-UP THE PHONE AND THE JERKS WAS RIGHT IN THE DOOR AND WANT OPEN ONLY AT 8:20 I WAS THERE AT 8:30 AND THEY WOULD NOT LET ME PICK-UP THE ITEMS THAT I PAID FOR. SO I CALL THE POLICE AND THEY CAME AND SAW ME THERE AND ASK THE MANGER TO LET THEM IN SO HE COULD FIND OUT WHY I COULD NOT PICK-UP MY ITEMS THAT I BID ON AND WON AND WERE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE ON MY CHARGE CARD. SO THIS PERSON TOLD ME LIKE AS IF I WAS A RETARD THE NEXT TIME I COME,THAT I NEED TO COME ON TIME AND THE TIME IS 8:20 NOT 8:30 AND DO I HAVE THIS CLEAR IN MY BRAIN. SO THE POLICE LEFT AND THIS MANGER TALKED TO ME LIKE I WAS 2 YEARS OLD AND SAID DRIVE AROUND BACK AND PICK-UP MY ITEMS. SO I WENT AND WAITED FOR A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR AND THEY SLAMED OPEN THE DOOR LIKE AS IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG AND IT WAS. THEY HAD TO CHECK OUT WHAT I BID ON AND WON. IT WAS 4 RUNING LAWNMOWERS  SO I LOADED THEM ALL WITHOUT THEREING NOT ONE BECAUSE THE WAY HE MADE ME FEEL(I WAS MAD) SO I TRYED CRAKING ALL 4 AND ALL 4 NEVER RAN. SO I BANGED ON THE DOOR AND SOMEONE OPENED THE DOOR AND LOOK AT WHAT I BID ON-LINE AND GAVE ME THE RIGHT STUFF AND I TRYED THEM AND TWO RAN. SO I WILL NOT EVER BUY FROM THESE A&&HOLE JERKS.ONLY OPEN AT 8:20 IF YOU DRIVE AND YOUR LATE AT 8:30 YOUR NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO PICK-UP THE ITEMS THAT YOU WON. JUST A TEAM WARNING...I AM NOT GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ANYMORE AN I AM NOT A BABY.I DROVE FROM SOUTH MIAMI TO PICK-UP SOMETHING THAT I WON.THEY SHOULD BE VERY GLAD TO SEE ME. BUY ME A COKE. I AM ALWAYS TELLING FOLKS HOW NICE OF THINGS THAT WAS ON THIS POLICE AUCTION AND JUST THE VERY ONES TALK DOWN TO ME......WHAT A SCAM IN THE MAKING..." I AM 44 NOT 4". SOMEONE NEEDS TO JERK A NOT IN HIS NECK.TALKIN DOWN TO FOLKS LIKE THAT....THE POLICE SAID THEY ALWAYS HAVING CALLS BECAUSE FOLKS CAN'T PICK-UP IN 5 MINS ON TUE AT 8:20

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROPERTYROOMCOM/Internet-ORLANDO-Florida-/PROPERTYROOMCOM-STEALITBACKCOM-THE-PICK-UP-HOURS-ARE-FOR-30MIN-ON-TUE-AT-8AM830-IF-8-551815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROPERTYROOM.COM