Complaint Review: PROSOURCEWIRELESS.COPR.

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: PJ — LUSBY Maryland United States of America
PROSOURCEWIRELESS.COPR.
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

PROSOURCEWIRELESS.COPR. ORDERED PRODUCT AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED Boca Raton, Florida

I ordered 2 netbooks for Christmas. Dec. 16, 2012. I have not yet recieved my order. When I check the status it keep's saying awaiting shipment. They say e-mail us with complaints. But you can't get an e-mail through. Or when you call the phone number it say's it can't take anymore messages.

I want to cancel my order. But can't get through to anyone. I have already paid for my order. If they are awaiting a new shipment they should at leaast let the people know they are out of stock. If I ever get my money back I will never order from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROSOURCEWIRELESSCOPR/Boca-Raton-Florida-3343/PROSOURCEWIRELESSCOPR-ORDERED-PRODUCT-AND-HAVE-NOT-RECIEVED-Boca-Raton-Florida-995773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROSOURCEWIRELESS.COPR.