Complaint Review: PROSVENT

• Reported By: Outraged — Roxboro North Carolina United States of America
PROSVENT
PO Box 9018 Pueblo, Colorado United States of America

PROSVENT Misrepresented the offer Pueblo, Colorado

Following up on a TV advertisement of Prosvent, I spoke with a representative of this company and asked for details. I was told that I would receive two bottles of the Prosvent product of 30 pills each, one of which would be free of charge. The other would be charged 30 days after receipt if, by that time, the shipment had not been returned. Shipping cost of $9.95 would be added at the outset.

After using the product for 30 days, my credit card was charged for BOTH - $69.90 instead of the promised $34.95. When I called Prosvent, they basically said, Tough. They already had the money, so it could not be returned. My credit card company was unable to stop them from charging my card in the future, and refused the dispute since nothing in Prosvents letter offers a free bottle instead it claims this bottle to be a risk free offer, meaning that after using it, I would have to pay for it. The representative lied to me on the phone. The repeat shipments were never mentioned over the phone, but were planned in the letter for those enrolled in the preferred shipping program. I DID NOT ENROLL! But that did not stop Prosvent from repeat shipments and charges to other buyers who consequently complained about it on RipOffReport.com. To avoid this happening to me, I had to cancel my credit card. As far as I am concerned, Prosvent owes me $34.95. Does their product work? I dont know, it may, but people do not want to be involved in shady deals. I dont!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2010 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROSVENT/Pueblo-Colorado-81001/PROSVENT-Misrepresented-the-offer-Pueblo-Colorado-626168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROSVENT