Complaint Review: PROVIDIAN - WASHINGTON MUTUAL VISA

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:SHIRLEY New York
PROVIDIAN - WASHINGTON MUTUAL VISA
WWW.PROVIDIAN.COM PLEASANTON, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-280-0561
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

PROVIDIAN - WASHINGTON MUTUAL VISA REFUSED TO CANCEL CARD ripoff PLEASANTON California

called customer service to cancel card. spoke to jane lopez in the Philippines who sent me to exec office- Kimani Bell in California. She said a Roderick Nunez was working on it and I had to leave a voice mail message.

Cancelling card because even though I have paid entire balace for last 3 months they are charging interst because I used cash advance over a year ago! I scheduled an on-line final payment from my checking account for 8/29/07.

i want confirmation that i will not receive any more bills from them. additionally as soon as I can set up direct deposit of my social security check to another bank I will not longer be a WAMU "free checking account" customer.

I do not trust an organization that refuses to close and cancel your account when you want to.

Ripped off shirley ny
SHIRLEY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PROVIDIAN-WASHINGTON-MUTUAL-VISA/PLEASANTON-California/PROVIDIAN-WASHINGTON-MUTUAL-VISA-REFUSED-TO-CANCEL-CARD-ripoff-PLEASANTON-California-270856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PROVIDIAN - WASHINGTON MUTUAL VISA