Complaint Review: PRUITT REAL ESTATE

• Submitted: Sat, November 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2008

• Reported By:malabar Florida
PRUITT REAL ESTATE
560 HARBOUR CITY BLVD. MELBOURNE, Florida U.S.A.

PRUITT REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE FRAUD REAL ESTATE FRAUD MELBOURNE Florida

*Author of original report: UPDATE

pruitt real estate represented me in the sale of my property, the agent said that the contracts for sale could go "along side" of what the buyer stated on mortgage application; originally we had a contract for sale at 850k; closed on 400k; I trusted my agent to protect me from any illegal activities. I have battled U.S. trustee for 18 months; buyer went into bankruptcy; trustee abondoned property, due to fraud in the inducment. Do not trust Pruitt Real estate; They have done nothing to help me. Only collected their 10% commission. I have filed a lawsuit.

Jane
malabar, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2008 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRUITT-REAL-ESTATE/MELBOURNE-Florida-32950/PRUITT-REAL-ESTATE-MORTGAGE-FRAUD-REAL-ESTATE-FRAUD-MELBOURNE-Florida-396131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRUITT REAL ESTATE

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Jane - (U.S.A.)

I trusted my real estate agent to protect my interest in this transaction. please hire a a lawyer for all your real estate transactions.
real estate agents are a farce and the self regulated FREC; OR florida real estate ethic commission; is a joke