Complaint Review: PS Gourmet Cooking

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Rhonda — Visalia California
PS Gourmet Cooking
Internet USA

PS Gourmet Cooking JBEI Gourmet Rewards Made unauthorized charges to my account, $9.95 each, twice in a week. Vista California

On 4/9/2014, an amount of $9.95 was fraudulently charged to my account by PS, Vista, CA. On 4/16/2014, an amount of $9.95 was charged by JBEI, Vista, CA. I did not authorize either of these charges.

When I called my bank, they informed me that PS, Vista, CA is listed as Gourmet Cooking and JBEI, Vista, CA is listed as Gourmet Rewards. I am not familiar with either of these companies and did not purchase anything from them. My bank has filed a dispute claim and closed my account.

The phone number my bank gave me for Gourmet Cooking is 877-554-5059, and the number for Gourmet Rewards is 800-707-3067, if anyone else needs to get in touch with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PS-Gourmet-Cooking/internet/PS-Gourmet-Cooking-JBEI-Gourmet-Rewards-Made-unauthorized-charges-to-my-account-995-ea-1139716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PS Gourmet Cooking